You can easily stream Live NetTV to chromecast with this guide. If your phone had both the Live NetTV app and Chromecast on your device, then you can stream. Then evidently you missed a lot of fun. Since, the Live NetTv can stream all the TV channels, Movies, & tv shows on TV with the help of Chromecast. Hence, with the help of Google Chromecast, you can cast the content on your TV easily.
Chromecast is the device develops by the Google on 24th July 2013. There are two generations of the chromecast, and the latest version is the 2nd Generation of chromecast. Further, the chromecast is a type of digital media player. Hence, chromecast helps to mirror the content running of the web browser, Android device, etc. on to the TV. Therefore, streaming Live nettv through Chromecast is easy. You can enjoy music and more on your TV with the Chromecast. Hence, before that, you need to set up chromecast with Android & iOS device. So let’s see the steps to set up the chromecast device.
- Must Check: All those who are willing to install Live Net TV.XYZ on your PC/Laptop can download from the given link.
How to set up Chromecast using the Android or iOS device
- Firstly, connect your device – Connect your chromecast to the power cable.
- Secondly, you need to connect the other slot of chromecast into the HDMI port of the TV.
- If your chromecast doesn’t fit the HDMI port of the TV, then connect your chromecast to your TV with the HDMI mike stander.
- Further, connect your Chromecast to the power supply. You can connect the chromecast to the power outlet with the power cable & power supply or else plugged into the power USB port of the TV.
- Now, switch your TV to the correct HDMI input.
- Further, use the source button on your TV’s remote control to change the input of the screen to see the Chromecast home screen.
- In the next step, you need to connect the Chromecast to the home Wi-fi network.
- You can set the Chromecast with your Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, Windows or Mac laptop or Chromebook.
- The next step is very crucial, i.e., you need to set up chromecast with the Android or iOS device.
- To start you need to visit the Official page of the Chromecast.
- Now click the link to download Chromecast (now it is named as Google Home) from the Google Playstore or App Store.
- Further, click the install button, and open the app after downloading.
- Further, you need to set up a new chromecast.
- Now, go to the Wifi settings and select your chromecast & wait for the same device name on your TV.
- In the next step, you can click the continue button.
- Soon after that, open the Chromecast app on your device & select your chromecast.
- Finally, a new chromecast appears on your iOS/Android device.
- In the next second, you also see a code on the mobile screen.
- Also, check whether the same code appears on your TV.
- Further, if the code of your phone or tablet matches with the TV screen then select “I see the code.”
- Further, follow the setup instructions, and choose your country.
- Now you can set a name for your chromecast.
- Finally, select your wifi network & enter the password.
- Therefore, you will get a message as Sweet! You are ready to cast.
How to stream Live NetTV on Chromecast using the Localcast
Streaming Live NetTV on the Chromecast with the Localcast is the latest method of installing. So I will explain the newest process for you.
- Initially get the latest version of LocalCast For Chromecast.
- Further, you have to install the LocalCast app on your android or iOS device.
- Also, you need a Livenet TV APK, and I think you have installed this earlier if not, then download it from the given link.
- Now open the Live NetTV app and select any one of the tv channels you like.
- Further, you will get a suggestion to choose the player.
- Therefore, click on the LocalCast Player over there, and select the “Just Once” option.
- Finally, your stream starts automatically on your TV.
Important: Hey, all the FireStick users you are fortunate this time. You can mirror the Live NetTV directly by following the above method, but the process is not that much vast. While reflecting instead of selecting the Google Cast, you can instantly choose your FireStick and movies & tv shows. Else, you can follow this guide to install Live NetTV on Amazon FireStick.
Also, you can cast the Live NetTV using the other WebVideoCast Player. Further, there are several methods for streaming videos of Live NetTv on your TV, and I gave the best and perfect way. This article helps you to install the Live NetTV to chromecast easily. This whole process won’t take much time. If you have any small doubt then you can ask in the comment box, thank you.